Thanks so much Pro-Shift! The system is amazing on the road, can’t wait to get it on the track. Well worth the money, the only thing that beats your product is your customer service. Couldn’t recommend enough!!!
This highly versatile patented system allows super fast clutchless up and downshifting, along with ultra high speed auto-blipped downshifts.
The Bump & Blip II™ system is an advanced quickshifter with a downshift blipping for seamless up and downshifting. Originally developed for the Isle of Man TT, the Digitally Programable Bump & Blip II™ features integrated ignition or fuel injection cuts plus a ramping restore facility, this allied with our DBS™ gives seamless clutchless up & downshifting.
Take a closer look at the Bump & Blip II System
- Uniquely utilising our highly accurate Bi-Directional Hall Effect Strain Gauge to signal the Bump & Blip II™ GCU (Gearshift Control Unit) this then provides the upshift cuts & downshift throttle blips. Note, Fitted with 2 x 6mm male studs
- Stand-Alone no matter what ECU you have the Bump & Blip II™ GCU drives all gearshift functions with no ECU integration required (often called ECU “flashing”)
- Fast under 20mS (milliseconds) shift times used in the Isle of Man TT Races
- Integral timer controlled fully adjustable ignition or fuel injection cutting allowing clutchless “flat” upshifts
- Individually programable by gear ignition or fuel injection power ramps for seamless power restoration after clutchless upshifts
- Dual Switchable Gearshift Maps (Street & Track) change shift maps on the move
- Adjustable DBS™ Blipper “on times” providing ultimate control to give the desired Seamless Clutchless Downshifts
- DBS™ for Cable Operated Throttles uses our Remote Cable Blipper for bike engined cars or our Telescopic Blipper for sequential Gearboxes which has fully adjustable travel allowing you to “tune” the downshifts to your personal driving style
- DBS™ for DBW (Drive By Wire) Throttles our bespoke hand built DBW Blipper Modules are available for 2 Channel & 4 Channel Throttle configurations
- Adjustable Throttle Opening Percentage – Opening Time – Trigger Points