VG Motorsport Racing with a Rage buggy using Pro-Shift System, managed to finish the Rally-Greece off-road 2017 edition – 7th overall, 3rd in class, 1st Greek Team out of 34 Competitors! Thank you all!!!
The Pro-Shift DBS™ Downshift Blipping System provides “auto-blipped” clutchless downshifts primarily for superbikes and race cars.
Developed for the Isle of Man TT, the Pro-Shift DBS™ is designed to provide super-fast seamless clutchless downshifts, this unique system is equally capable on the latest Superbikes with DBW (Drive By Wire) throttles or more conventional Cable operated throttles as we manufacture blipping solutions for both.
Take a closer look at the DBS™ Downshift Blipping System
- Incorporating a fully adjustable Proximity Sensing “Magic Eye” specifically designed to “see” gearlever movement which then triggers the DBS™ GCU (Gearshift Control Unit) to provide the downshift throttle blips. The whole ethos of this revolutionary operating method is to provide No Gearbox Load on downshifts, this in turn gives far faster more accurate Seamless Clutchless Downshifts whilst avoiding unnecessary gearbox damage, this is why we will not use the common load cells.
- DBS™ GCU (Gearshift Control Unit) features fully adjustable blipper “on times” allowing you to “tune” the system to your own personal riding style.
- All Pro-Shift DBS™ Electronic & Electro-Mechanical Remote Cable Blippers are adjustable for throttle opening percentages.
- Bespoke DBS™ Electronic Throttle Blipper Drive Modules for DBW (Drive By Wire) throttles, we manufacture bike specific fully adjustable super-fast electronic “blips” again giving the desired Seamless Clutchless Downshifts – Available for 2 Channel & 4 Channel throttle configurations.
- DBS™ for Conventional Cable Operated Throttles, these require our Patent Pending Remote Cable Blipper which includes idle screw replacement ferrule ideally suited to Superbikes with limited space, the “RCB” makes installation quick & simple. This lightweight ultra fast acting downshift throttle blipper uses our in house designed blipper solenoid which provides reliable high speed clutchless downshifts, typical “on times” of around 50mS providing multiple Seamless Clutchless Downshifts.
- Fully Stand-Alone 12 Volt Operation works with any ECU or fueling system, absolutely no requirement to power the throttle blipper externally via ECU or similiar.