After 3 seasons of use, the gearbox internally looks like new and needs no revision at all. This shows how good the Pro-Shift system has worked. All I can say is thank you very much to all at Pro-Shift for such a good package, I can fully recommend it to anyone looking for a similar system!
Customised to suit individual riding styles, the PS2-RR system provides advanced gearshifting with smooth power restoration after clutchless upshifts.
With over 25 years of gearshift design and manufacture behind it, the PS2-RR offers huge benefits for street & race riders alike to reap the rewards of Semi-Automatic Gearshifting.
Following the great success of the PS2, we have evolved & improved the design to create the PS2-RR featuring an additional time adjustable Ignition Ramping “R” facility that provides fully adjustable Ignition Ramps to smooth power restoration after clutchless upshifts, this gives the smoothest gearshifting yet, the PS2-RR is easily tunable to suit individual riding styles.
Take a closer look at the PS2-RR System
- Provided as a bespoke engine/model specific bolt on system, available for most modern bike engines and Sequential Gearboxes.
- We offer the Optional Extra of our latest Billet Titanium Magnetic Paddles, these are hand made by us, they come with adjustable handspan, offset and steering wheel bolt configurations, we use the highest quality IP67 Gold Contact switches for maximum reliability.
- The PS2-RR System provides the option of fully time adjustable “flat” upshifting using the ignition or fuel injection cut module incorporated into the solid state GCU (Gearshift Control Unit)
- Offering typical (fully adjustable) upshift ignition cut times of around 30mS (milliseconds) which we believe to be the fastest commercially available
- Ignition Ramp Facility this is to bleed the ignition back on after an upshift ignition cut, this smooths out power restoration & is fully adjustable
- The PS2-RR system’s solenoid has only one moving part thus providing inherent reliability & remaining virtually maintenance free, bespoke bolt on systems are available for most larger bikes. The system is equally suited to street & racing applications