Pro-Shift and FunCup took 1st, 2nd and 4th place at the recent Spa 25 Hour Race. The Championship leading car also runs Paddleshift!
In 2003 disabled Pro-Shift MD Roy Tansley achieved the title of only amputee racer to average over 100MPH over the 3 lap race, in 2015 he is making his return.
Pro-Shift customer Jock Inkster doesn't let his above the knee amputation stop him enjoying his Ducati 748 and Pro-Shift Gearshifter on the rough roads of Kenya, as a recent bike trip to the Equator and beyond has proved.
Kieran O'Kane is Sales Manager for Blue Group, sponsors of the Scottish Tarmack Rally Championship and a long standing Pro-Shift Bump & Blip System devotee.
Over the recent months Pro-Shift have noticed a big surge in popularity for the KTM Superduke. So much so that we can now offer bespoke Gearshifters for this motorcycle.
Cornish Racecar Builder Simon DIckens of SDR Racecars teamed up with Pro-Shift recently for a bespoke Paddleshift installation on his latest high performance V-Storm model before shipping it off to Hong Kong.
- PRO-SHIFT TAKES 3 OF THE 4 TOP PLACES AT SPA 25 HOUR RACE
- PRO-SHIFT BOSS RETURNS TO TT
- DUCATI 748 AND PRO-SHIFT PS2 DOMINATE KENYAN TERRAIN TO REACH THE EQUATOR
- SCOTTISH TARMACK RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP SPONSOR RUNS PRO-SHIFT IN HIS ASCONA
- KTM SUPERDUKE BESPOKE GEARSHIFTER NOW AVAILABLE
- SDR AND PRO-SHIFT TEAM UP FOR PS2-R PADDLESHIFT INSTALL ON NEW V-STORM
Shift your expectations...
WELCOME TO PRO-SHIFT, MANUFACTURERS OF SEMI-AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC PADDLE SHIFT GEARSHIFTERS FOR 21 YEARS, AS USED BY WORLD CHAMPIONS
Following on from the revolutionary PS2 and PS3 Paddleshift Systems, Pro-Shift are proud to announce the release of the PS3.5. This is amongst the fastest and most sophisticated semi automatic electronic paddle shift Gearshifting Systems commercially available for sequentially geared cars, Superbikes and sequential gearbox applications.
Features of Pro-Shift Semi Automatic Electronic Gearshifting Systems:-
- 20 mS gearshifts achievable.
- Individually adjustable gearshift force for up and downshifts.
- Only 3 moving parts.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Generally lighter (typical System weighs 2.5 kg).
- Low power consumption.
- Extremely compact.
- Dual force gearshifting. Lower start up power provides natural gearbox compliance.
After a successful first weekend of running the PS3 paddleshift System at Watkins Glen in the USA, one of our longstanding customers Garrett Kletjian of Hardshell Motorsports gave us his verdict -
"You have succeeded in designing a cutting edge technology and delivering it to the motorsports community".