In 2003 disabled Pro-Shift MD Roy Tansley achieved the title of only amputee racer to average over 100MPH over the 3 lap race, in 2015 he is making his return.
Pro-Shift customer Jock Inkster doesn't let his above the knee amputation stop him enjoying his Ducati 748 and Pro-Shift Gearshifter on the rough roads of Kenya, as a recent bike trip to the Equator and beyond has proved.
Kieran O'Kane is Sales Manager for Blue Group, sponsors of the Scottish Tarmack Rally Championship and a long standing Pro-Shift Bump & Blip System devotee.
Over the recent months Pro-Shift have noticed a big surge in popularity for the KTM Superduke. So much so that we can now offer bespoke Gearshifters for this motorcycle.
Cornish Racecar Builder Simon DIckens of SDR Racecars teamed up with Pro-Shift recently for a bespoke Paddleshift installation on his latest high performance V-Storm model before shipping it off to Hong Kong.
The MSA Championship ended with great success for Simon Mauger and Brian Cammack with some fearless driving and a little help from their Pro-Shift System.
- PRO-SHIFT BOSS RETURNS TO TT
- DUCATI 748 AND PRO-SHIFT PS2 DOMINATE KENYAN TERRAIN TO REACH THE EQUATOR
- SCOTTISH TARMACK RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP SPONSOR RUNS PRO-SHIFT IN HIS ASCONA
- KTM SUPERDUKE BESPOKE GEARSHIFTER NOW AVAILABLE
- SDR AND PRO-SHIFT TEAM UP FOR PS2-R PADDLESHIFT INSTALL ON NEW V-STORM
- MSA CHAMPIONSHIP SUCCESS FOR MAJOR MOTORSPORT AND PRO-SHIFT!
Shift your expectations...
WELCOME TO PRO-SHIFT, MANUFACTURERS OF SEMI-AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC PADDLE SHIFT GEARSHIFTERS FOR 21 YEARS, AS USED BY WORLD CHAMPIONS
Following on from the revolutionary PS2 and PS3 Paddleshift Systems, Pro-Shift are proud to announce the release of the PS3.5. This is amongst the fastest and most sophisticated semi automatic electronic paddle shift Gearshifting Systems commercially available for sequentially geared cars, Superbikes and sequential gearbox applications.
Features of Pro-Shift Semi Automatic Electronic Gearshifting Systems:-
- 20 mS gearshifts achievable.
- Individually adjustable gearshift force for up and downshifts.
- Only 3 moving parts.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Generally lighter (typical System weighs 2.5 kg).
- Low power consumption.
- Extremely compact.
- Dual force gearshifting. Lower start up power provides natural gearbox compliance.
After a successful first weekend of running the PS3 paddleshift System at Watkins Glen in the USA, one of our longstanding customers Garrett Kletjian of Hardshell Motorsports gave us his verdict -
"You have succeeded in designing a cutting edge technology and delivering it to the motorsports community".