We are delighted to share the great news of the Former World F1 Motorcycle Championship rider Phil Armes' return to the Classic TT 2016 with the help of Pro-Shift PS2-R Buttonshift System.
Pro-Shift MD Roy Tansley achieved a fabulous 20th place at the 2016 Isle of Man TT following a 13 year absence.
Pro-Shift PS3.5 takes a fantastic 2nd at the 2016 Annual 24 hours Nurburgring in Germany, with a Toyota Corolla prepared by Leipert Motorsport.
Pro-Shift and FunCup took 1st, 2nd and 4th place at the recent Spa 25 Hour Race. The Championship leading car also runs Paddleshift!
In 2003 disabled Pro-Shift MD Roy Tansley achieved the title of only amputee racer to average over 100MPH over the 3 lap race, in 2015 he is making his return.
Pro-Shift customer Jock Inkster doesn't let his above the knee amputation stop him enjoying his Ducati 748 and Pro-Shift Gearshifter on the rough roads of Kenya, as a recent bike trip to the Equator and beyond has proved.
- PRO-SHIFT CUSTOMER PHIL ARMES CRACKS CLASSIC TT!
- PRO-SHIFT'S TRIUMPHANT TT RETURN!
- 24 HOURS AT THE NURBURGRING
- PRO-SHIFT TAKES 3 OF THE 4 TOP PLACES AT SPA 25 HOUR RACE
- PRO-SHIFT BOSS RETURNS TO TT
- DUCATI 748 AND PRO-SHIFT PS2 DOMINATE KENYAN TERRAIN TO REACH THE EQUATOR
Shift your expectations...
WELCOME TO PRO-SHIFT, MANUFACTURERS OF SEMI-AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC PADDLE SHIFT GEARSHIFTERS FOR 21 YEARS, AS USED BY WORLD CHAMPIONS
Following on from the revolutionary PS2 and PS3 Paddleshift Systems, Pro-Shift are proud to announce the release of the PS3.5. This is amongst the fastest and most sophisticated semi automatic electronic paddle shift Gearshifting Systems commercially available for sequentially geared cars, Superbikes and sequential gearbox applications.
Features of Pro-Shift Semi Automatic Electronic Gearshifting Systems:-
- 20 mS gearshifts achievable.
- Individually adjustable gearshift force for up and downshifts.
- Only 3 moving parts.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Generally lighter (typical System weighs 2.5 kg).
- Low power consumption.
- Extremely compact.
- Dual force gearshifting. Lower start up power provides natural gearbox compliance.
After a successful first weekend of running the PS3 paddleshift System at Watkins Glen in the USA, one of our longstanding customers Garrett Kletjian of Hardshell Motorsports gave us his verdict -
"You have succeeded in designing a cutting edge technology and delivering it to the motorsports community".