The MSA Championship ended with great success for Simon Mauger and Brian Cammack with some fearless driving and a little help from their Pro-Shift System.
Pro-Shift have recently completed working on the bespoke range of Flatshift and Gearshift Systems for the BMW S1000RR.
Racer Chris Mitchell became the first one armed competitor to complete the Manx Grand Prix Newcomer's B race around the legendary mountain course with the help of Pro-Shift's technology.
The bespoke PS3 Panigale Gearshifter was recently put through its paces at Oschersleben by German Bike magazine "PS" and impressed World Championship rider Rene Raub who carried out the testing.
Simon Mauger and Brian Cammack had a very successful weekend with the help of their Pro-Shift Digital Closed Loop Bump & Blip System.
Pro-Shift felt a radical redesign of traditional "quickshifters" was long overdue so have designed and launched a revolutionary Linear Potentiometer controlled Closed Loop System.
- MSA CHAMPIONSHIP SUCCESS FOR MAJOR MOTORSPORT AND PRO-SHIFT!
- BESPOKE RANGE OF PRO-SHIFT GEARSHIFTERS NOW AVAILABLE FOR BMW S1000RR
- ONE ARMED CHRIS MITCHELL MAKES MOUNTAIN COURSE HISTORY WITH PRO-SHIFT
- PANIGALE PS3 SYSTEM TESTED BY GERMAN MAGAZINE "PS"
- SIMON MAUGER AND PRO-SHIFT HAVE TRIPLE SUCCESS IN JIM CLARK RALLY
- PRO-SHIFT UNVEIL EVOLUTION OF DOUBLE 2012 IOM TT WINNING DIGITAL "CLOSED LOOP" BUMP & BLIP SYSTEM
Shift your expectations...
WELCOME TO PRO-SHIFT, HOME OF SEMI-AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC PADDLE SHIFT GEARSHIFTERS, AS USED BY WORLD CHAMPIONS
Following on from the revolutionary PS2 Paddle Shift and taking 3 years in development, Pro-Shift are proud to announce the release of the PS3. This is amongst the fastest and most sophisticated semi automatic electronic Paddle Shift Gearshifting Systems commercially available for sequentially geared cars, Superbikes and sequential gearbox applications. Please read our News Section for details on its vast range of adjustable parameters.
Features of Pro-Shift Semi Automatic Electronic Gearshifting Systems:-
- 20 mS gearshifts achievable.
- Individually adjustable gearshift force for up and downshifts.
- Only 3 moving parts.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Generally lighter (typical System weighs 2.5 kg).
- Low power consumption.
- Extremely compact.
- Dual force gearshifting. Lower start up power provides natural gearbox compliance.
After a successful first weekend of running the latest PS3 Paddle Shift System at Watkins Glen in the USA, one of our longstanding customers Garrett Kletjian of Hardshell Motorsports gave us his verdict - "You have succeeded in designing a cutting edge technology and delivering it to the motorsports community".
Lancia Delta Gearbox Dogrings/Gears
"As far as I can see there is absolutely minimal wear on any of the dogs on the rings or gears"
DAVE TENNANT, BITZ GARAGE, NAIRN - 2 June 2010 after running the PS2 Semi Automatic Electronic Paddle Shift System since 2008.